Information clause in accordance with the GDPR
Information clause in accordance with the GDPR
On 25 May 2018 the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) came into effect. Its aim is to harmonise the rules for the protection of personal data in the European Union and to increase the rights of individuals in this respect. Having regard to the special role of personal data and their security, we provide you with information about the personal data we process, as well as your rights in relation to this.
We would also like to inform you that amendments to the provisions of the law related to the application of the GDPR do not require any additional actions to be taken by you.
- The Controller of your personal data is Wojciech Górzny, who conducts business activity under the business name of “HYDROPRESS“ Wojciech Górzny, ul. Rawska 19B, 82-300 Elbląg, NIP 5782167833, REGON 170372942. You can contact the Controller by writing to the following address: ul. Rawska 19B, 82-300 Elbląg, by calling 55 625 51 00 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- We process your personal data in order to perform the services we provide, perform agreements made, ship ordered goods, fulfil regulatory obligations, including but not limited to issuing and storing invoices, and for archiving purposes, to protect the Controller’s rights under the law, including the collection of overdue payments through debt collection processes and lawsuits.
- We collect personal data in electronic and paper forms.
- We process your following personal data: first name(s), last name, address of residence/ business/ delivery, name, registered office address, NIP, REGON, KRS, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account numbers.
- Based on Users’ personal data, we will not make automated decisions concerning you, including decisions resulting from profiling.
- You have the right to access your data, receive a copy of them, rectify (correct) them, restrict processing, transfer or delete them, and request the cessation of processing. In connection with the processing of your personal data by us, you have the right to object to data processing, the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office and the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data. Additionally, we would like to inform you that some requests may prevent the service from being performed.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to perform the services we provide, including the implementation of agreements we have entered into. If personal data are not provided, we will not be able to provide the service to you or issue an invoice as a proof of sale/service. Providing personal data such as a telephone number, e-mail address is a contractual requirement, although it is necessary to determine the terms and conditions of service.
- Personal data will be stored by the Controller for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which such data are collected and to fulfil regulatory obligations, for the maximum retention period required for tax, accounting, insurance and debt collection proceedings.
- We will transfer your personal data to companies which support us in the following areas: ICT, accounting, legal, as well as those delivering goods and providing services. Additionally, only be institutions authorised by law will be recipients of your data.
- Please be advised that your data will not be transferred to other persons or entities for marketing purposes without your consent. We assure you that your personal data will not be used for own purposes.
- Your personal data are not transferred to third countries or international organisations. However, if such an intention arises, we will make efforts to ensure that, if it is necessary to transfer data to a third country or an international organisation, it is a country or organisation for which the European Commission has adopted an adequacy decision. Otherwise, we will be able to transfer personal data to a third country or an international organisation only under the condition that appropriate safeguards are provided and that the enforceable rights of data subjects and effective remedies referred to in the General Data Protection Regulation are in place and taking into consideration you being informed about the possibility of obtaining a copy of the data or the place of access to the data.
Due to changing legal regulations, we reserve the right to amend and improve the form and content of the information provided above.
Regardless of the applicable law, the protection of your privacy, including personal data, is one of our top priorities, which is why we undertake to apply appropriate security measures, both technical and organizational.
The full text of the General European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) can be found on the website:
„HYDROPRESS” Wojciech Górzny