- Hydraulic tubes
- Hose fittings and ferrules
- Hydraulic hoses and accessories
- Measuring technology
- Ball valves
- Hydraulic quick couplings
- Hydraulic pumps
- Hydraulic motors
- Directional control valves
- In-line valves
- Sub-plate mounted valves CETOP
- Cartrige valves and accessories
- Sublates and manifolds
- Hydraulic accumulators
- Drive technology
- Reservoirs and accessories
- Electric motors and accessories
- Filtering technology
- Heat exchangers
- HP CLEAN cleaning system for hydraulic lines
- Oil and coolant cleaning systems
Hydraulic power packs
Machines and equipment
- Pump accessories
- Guns and nozzles
- Lances and accessories
- Rotary booms and fittings
- Hoses and hose assemblies
- Hose fittings
- Tubes, fittings and clamps
- Valves, controllers and pressure gauges
- Water treatment and accessories
- Vacuum cleaners and accessories
- Payment systems
- Additional accessories
- Automotive chemicals
The main purpose of the counterbalance valve is to one-sidedly prevent uncontrolled movement of a hydraulically positioned load and limit the maximum pressure due to overload or sudden manoeuvring.
Standard CB Counterbalance valves are also known as load holding valves, over-centre valves or overrun valve. These versatile valves have various uses:
Suitable for diverse applications such as lifting applications, hydraulic cylinder, winches, extensible movable bridge, etc.
Lowers velocity control and stationary load holding.
Provides protection against hydraulic line failure and pressure shocks when placed next to actuator.
A CA counterbalance valve is normally used in regeneration circuits and servo/proportional valve circuits.
Specifications of CB counterbalance valve:
Rated flow of up to: 480 LPM
Pressure range of: 70 Bar – 350 Bar
Maximum leakage at reseat: (85% of setting) is 5 drops per minute
Special feature of CB counterbalance valve:
Stainless Steel counterbalance (CB) valves (External component) are also available.